Dinosaur doesn’t need to use the potty. Even when he’s making lemonade, running through the sprinkler, having a three-juice-box lunch, and splashing in rain puddles. See? He’s doing his victory dance.
Wait . . . that’s not a victory dance, that looks like a POTTY DANCE!
Run, Dinosaur, run! Dinosaur vs. the Potty, with humor that both toddlers and parents will enjoy, is a great new way to toilet train. Dinosaur’s stubborn resistance–and Potty’s ultimate victory–will evoke roars of laughter.
- By: Ryan T. HigginsIllustrated By: Ryan T. Higgins
- By: Fellner Dominy & Nate EvansIllustrated By: AG Ford
- Illustrated By: Brian Rood
- By: Mo WillemsIllustrated By: Mo Willems
- By: A. N. KangIllustrated By: A. N. Kang
- By: Barney Saltzberg
- By: Deborah UnderwoodIllustrated By: Ned Young
- By: Brendán Murphy
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Robert Neubecker
- By: Anica Mrose RissiIllustrated By: Zachariah OHora
- By: Cynthia Rylant
- By: J.E. BrightIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: Alexandra WestIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: bell hooksIllustrated By: Chris Raschka
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Tara LazarIllustrated By: Ross MacDonald