Freddie is a little dinosaur that wants more than anything to know what clouds are like. Gingersnap is a little dragon that wishes more than anything to fly.
When Gingersnap – in a failed first attempt at flight -falls right on top of Freddie, the two glare at each other. Then they growl and hiss at each other. But when their individual howls and stomps find a common rhythm, their attempts at aggression transform into a dance of friendship – and brings each of them that much closer to realizing his or her dream.
- By: Andy HarknessIllustrated By: Andy Harkness
- By: Brittany Rubiano
- By: David TeagueIllustrated By: Antoinette Portis
- By: Ryan T. HigginsIllustrated By: Ryan T. Higgins
- By: Bonny Becker, Noah Klocek
- By: Susan Reagan
- By: Disney Book Group
- By: Catherine Hapka, Craig GerberIllustrated By: Grace Lee
- By: Brian PinkneyIllustrated By: Brian Pinkney