This picturebook biography is an excellent and accessible introduction for young readers to learn about one of the world’s most influential luminaries. With her signature style of prose laced with stirring quotes, Doreen Rappaport brings to life Helen Keller’s poignant narrative.
Acclaimed illustrator Matt Tavares beautifully captures the dynamism and verve of Helen Keller’s life and legacy, making Helen’s Big World an unforgettable portrait of a woman whose vision for innovation and progress changed America-and the world-forever.
- By: Drew DaywaltIllustrated By: Matt Myers
- By: Cavan Scott, Tom Huddleston
- By: Marie Eden
- By: Emma Carlson Berne
- By: Bob Shea
- By: Kallie George
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Alex Hirsch, Rob RenzettiIllustrated By: Stephanie Ramirez
- By: Luke Reynolds, Rhode Montijo
- By: Brandon T. Snider
- By: Steve Behling
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Louise SimonsonIllustrated By: Walter Simonson