Once there were four lads… John [Hancock], Paul [Revere], George [Washington], and Ben [Franklin].
Oh yes, there was also Tom [Jefferson], but he was annoyingly independent and hardly ever around. These lads were always getting into trouble for one reason or another. In other words, they took a few…liberties. And to be honest, they were not always appreciated.
This is the story of five little lads before they became five really big Founding Fathers.
- By: Ryan T. HigginsIllustrated By: Ryan T. Higgins
- By: Barney Saltzberg
- By: Deborah UnderwoodIllustrated By: Ned Young
- By: Brendán Murphy
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Robert Neubecker
- By: Anica Mrose RissiIllustrated By: Zachariah OHora
- By: Cynthia Rylant
- By: J.E. BrightIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: Alexandra WestIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: bell hooksIllustrated By: Chris Raschka
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Tara LazarIllustrated By: Ross MacDonald
- By: Laura GodwinIllustrated By: John Wallace
- By: Matthew Cordell