What do you do when the moon lowers itself into your backyard? When mornings are replaced by perpetual night, and people sigh-sleep in their eyes. What do you do when the tide comes in, and all the neighborhood dogs won’t stop howling?
You take the moon for a ride.
Adam Rex creates a fantastic tale that is both imaginative and beautiful; one that blurs the line between dreams and reality.
- By: Ryan T. HigginsIllustrated By: Ryan T. Higgins
- By: Fellner Dominy & Nate EvansIllustrated By: AG Ford
- Illustrated By: Brian Rood
- By: Mo WillemsIllustrated By: Mo Willems
- By: A. N. KangIllustrated By: A. N. Kang
- By: Barney Saltzberg
- By: Deborah UnderwoodIllustrated By: Ned Young
- By: Brendán Murphy
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Robert Neubecker
- By: Anica Mrose RissiIllustrated By: Zachariah OHora
- By: Cynthia Rylant
- By: J.E. BrightIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: Alexandra WestIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: bell hooksIllustrated By: Chris Raschka
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Tara LazarIllustrated By: Ross MacDonald