All Mia wants is for her big brother, Spencer, to play with her. But he’s always too busy! So Mia paints, and dances, and explores, and keep busy all by herself.
But with a little imagination and a lot of love, Mia might just be able to show Spencer that it’s a lot more fun to be busy together.
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Adam Rex
- By: Minh LêIllustrated By: Isabel Roxas
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Matt Myers
- By: Cale Atkinson
- By: Greg Pizzoli
- By: Jon Scieszka
- By: Susan Hood
- By: Andy HarknessIllustrated By: Andy Harkness
- By: Chris BartonIllustrated By: Colin Jack