All Mia wants is for her big brother, Spencer, to play with her. But he’s always too busy! So Mia paints, and dances, and explores, and keep busy all by herself.
But with a little imagination and a lot of love, Mia might just be able to show Spencer that it’s a lot more fun to be busy together.
- By: Andy HarknessIllustrated By: Andy Harkness
- By: Brittany Rubiano
- By: David TeagueIllustrated By: Antoinette Portis
- By: Ryan T. HigginsIllustrated By: Ryan T. Higgins
- By: Bonny Becker, Noah Klocek
- By: Susan Reagan
- By: Disney Book Group
- By: Catherine Hapka, Craig GerberIllustrated By: Grace Lee
- By: Brian PinkneyIllustrated By: Brian Pinkney