Since he sprang from the creative mind of A. A. Milne in 1926, Winnie the Pooh has been cherished by children and adults alike. Stuffed with fluff, constantly craving honey, and fiercely loyal to his friends, Pooh is endearing and loveable–even though he isn’t the brightest of bears. And perhaps in spite of his fuzzy foibles, Pooh’s pearls of wisdom are that much more universal and heartwarming.
This beautiful coffee table book will showcase Winnie the Pooh and all of his friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood in a sophisticated, deluxe format. Four stories about the silly old bear are accompanied by gorgeous, full-color artwork. Interspersed throughout the stories are poems, quotes, and “Pooh-isms,” making this a wonderful gift for any Pooh fan.
- By: Barney Saltzberg
- By: Deborah UnderwoodIllustrated By: Ned Young
- By: Brendán Murphy
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Robert Neubecker
- By: Anica Mrose RissiIllustrated By: Zachariah OHora
- By: Cynthia Rylant
- By: J.E. BrightIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: Alexandra WestIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: bell hooksIllustrated By: Chris Raschka
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Tara LazarIllustrated By: Ross MacDonald
- By: Laura GodwinIllustrated By: John Wallace
- By: Matthew Cordell