Forty-three men with forty-three passions, but with one thing in common: a presidential place in America’s history.
With her gift for unforgettable rhythm and innovative rhyme, Marilyn Singer brings the presidents of the United States to life-from Washington to Obama-and contextualizes them in their time.
Illustrations by John Hendrix are full of hilarious wit and refined exuberance, and backmatter enriches the experience with short biographies, quotes by each president, and more.
The slider ID you entered is not valid. Please check to make sure you entered it correctly.
- By: Drew DaywaltIllustrated By: Matt Myers
- By: Cavan Scott, Tom Huddleston
- By: Marie Eden
- By: Emma Carlson Berne
- By: Bob Shea
- By: Kallie George
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Alex Hirsch, Rob RenzettiIllustrated By: Stephanie Ramirez
- By: Luke Reynolds, Rhode Montijo
- By: Brandon T. Snider
- By: Steve Behling
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Louise SimonsonIllustrated By: Walter Simonson