When their class tadpoles are big enough, Mr. Stricter tells his students they can keep just one. The class chooses Bruno, the smallest of the bunch. But Bruno doesn’t stay that way for long. Soon, he’s grown into a giant, classroom-wrecking creature: he eats desks, he farts for show-and-tell, and he sneezes slime all over everything! With Mr. Stricter blinded by love for the pet, the students must step up and take matters into their own heroic hands.
This hilarious tale by debut picturebook author Anica Mrose Rissi, brilliantly illustrated by Zachariah OHora, will keep kids giggling page after page as the class comes together to solve one BIG problem.
- By: Barney Saltzberg
- By: Deborah UnderwoodIllustrated By: Ned Young
- By: Brendán Murphy
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Robert Neubecker
- By: Cynthia Rylant
- By: J.E. BrightIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: Alexandra WestIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: bell hooksIllustrated By: Chris Raschka
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Tara LazarIllustrated By: Ross MacDonald
- By: Laura GodwinIllustrated By: John Wallace
- By: Matthew Cordell
- By: Benson Shum