With perfect comic pacing, Greg Pizzoli introduces us to one funny crocodile who has one big fear: swallowing a watermelon seed. What will he do when his greatest fear is realized? Will vines sprout out his ears? Will his skin turn pink? This crocodile has a wild imagination that kids will love. With bold color and beautiful sense of design, Greg Pizzoli’s picture book debut takes this familiar childhood worry and gives us a true gem in the vein of I Want My Hat Back and Not a Box.
The slider ID you entered is not valid. Please check to make sure you entered it correctly.
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Adam Rex
- By: Minh LêIllustrated By: Isabel Roxas
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Matt Myers
- By: Cale Atkinson
- By: Greg Pizzoli
- By: Jon Scieszka
- By: Susan Hood
- By: Andy HarknessIllustrated By: Andy Harkness
- By: Chris BartonIllustrated By: Colin Jack