Ever since Unicorn moved into the neighborhood, Goat has been feeling out of sorts. Goat thought his bike was cool-until he saw that Unicorn could fly to school! Goat made marshmallow squares that almost came out right, but Unicorn made it rain cupcakes! Unicorn is such a show-off, how can Goat compete?
When Goat and Unicorn share a piece of pizza, Goat learns that being a unicorn might not be all it’s cracked up to be. And when Unicorn shows his admiration for Goat, it looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
The slider ID you entered is not valid. Please check to make sure you entered it correctly.
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Adam Rex
- By: Minh LêIllustrated By: Isabel Roxas
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Matt Myers
- By: Cale Atkinson
- By: Greg Pizzoli
- By: Jon Scieszka
- By: Susan Hood
- By: Andy HarknessIllustrated By: Andy Harkness
- By: Chris BartonIllustrated By: Colin Jack