Yoko and her mama are going on a trip to Japan! Yoko helps Mama get to and through the airport by reading signs along the way. By the time they get to their gate, Mama is exhausted. While Mama naps, Yoko goes to the washroom. But “Oh, no!” Yoko takes the wrong exit and finds herself in a completely different part of the terminal. Before she knows it, Yoko is on the moving walkway, zipping toward Baggage Claim.
Will she be able to follow the signs back to her mama? With her flair for sly humor, Rosemary Wells defuses an anxious situation by keeping Yoko cool and confident, unlike poor Mama!
Readers will enjoy reading the signs along with Yoko in this happy-ending story about navigating a very big but very friendly airport.
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Adam Rex
- By: Minh LêIllustrated By: Isabel Roxas
- By: Mac BarnettIllustrated By: Matt Myers
- By: Cale Atkinson
- By: Greg Pizzoli
- By: Jon Scieszka
- By: Susan Hood
- By: Andy HarknessIllustrated By: Andy Harkness
- By: Chris BartonIllustrated By: Colin Jack