As the Disneyland Resort continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2018 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what’s new:
- The Force is strong at Disneyland Resort—and it is getting even more powerful! In addition to a look at the 14-acre Star Wars Land, currently under construction at Disneyland park, Birnbaum gives the low-down on all the current fun, courtesy of Darth Vader and company.
- The rivers are flowing again! Beloved Disneyland attractions on and around The Rivers of America have reopened. (They were temporarily shuttered while Imagineers worked on areas of the upcoming Star Wars Land). The fun zones include Tom Sawer Island, the Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia, Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes, The Disneyland Railroad, and the beloved nighttime extravaganza, Fantasmic!
- We’ll tell you all about the new experiences to look for at Disney California Adventure park, too: a thrilling new ride has debuted in Hollywood Land: Guardians of the Galaxy—Mission BREAKOUT!; a re-imagined version of this beloved attraction: Soarin’ Around the World; and a brand-new musical show based on the hit film Frozen at the Hyperion Theatre.
- A visit to Disneyland Resort isn’t complete without meeting The Mouse and his pals. We’ll give updated information on where and when to find the Big Cheese and the ever-growing cast of Disney characters; and how to enjoy a meal alongside beloved Disney friends.
- Birnbaum’s Official Guide to Disneyland is crammed with more Hot Tips and full-color photos than ever before. -Ready, set, run! It seems the Disneyland Marathon and other special running events get more popular each year. Birnbaum covers the fast-growing phenomenon.