Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World Dining Guide is a complete diner’s guide to what’s where in the World.
What do they serve? How good is it? How much will it cost? It’s all here. Our personally rated taste-tested temptations include: who serves the best PB&J, where to sup with Snow White, and why turkey legs are the most popular snack food in the World. Our updated 2014 edition includes all the newest–and tastiest–tidbits. Here is just a sampling:
- Birnbaum’s hundreds of candid descriptions are crafted to help you select and book a table at the eateries that are best for you and the hungry members of your party.
- Expect the scoop on a smorgasbord of tempting new dining destinations such as Be Our Guest Restaurant and Gaston’s Pub in the Magic Kingdom, and new menus at old faces like California Grill in the Contemporary Resort.
- Walt Disney World offers more healthy dining options than ever before. We’ll help you find them.
- The Disney Dining Plan is more popular than ever. Look here for updates to this program and learn how to boast significant savings when dining on Disney property.
- Stretch your dining dollars even further with money-saving coupons for select Disney eateries-a Birnbaum exclusive.
- Some tickets, such as the Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest Restaurant, are especially arduous to acquire. Let Birnbaum help you snag a seat at these and other enormously popular dining destinations.
- Stomach growling after hours? We’ll point you toward the best spots for a late-nite bite, plus expanded coverage of WDW’s lounge and bar scene-including splashy newcomers such as Splitsville and favorite low-key/high-quality watering holes.