The one and only official, up-to-the-minute insider’s guide to America’s most popular travel destination, updated to include all the hottest information.
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your 2023-2024 guide for:
- EPCOT is celebrating its 40th anniversary, and we deliver the scoop on what’s new, renewed, and coming soon, including Guardians of the Galaxy: Comic Rewind, The Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana, and Dreamer’s Point.
- Find dozens of money-saving coupons on dining, entertainment, and more!
- There’s a new way to enter theme park attractions: Lightning Lanes. This new service offers expedited wait times for an abundance of favorite shows and attractions at Walt Disney World. Rely on Birnbaum for an accurate description of this time saving program. (fees apply for this service.)
- Get tips on the new Magic Kingdom attraction TRON Lightcycle Run!
- Turn to Birnbaum for updates on favorite eateries and newcomers alike, such as EPCOT’s Connections Cafe and Eatery and Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Updates on classic and new resort hotels, including Swan Reserve, and Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando. We now cover the hotels at nearby Bonnet Creek–all part of Disney’s Good Neighbor Hotel category.
- Birnbaum offers Disney Springs updates on your favorite restaurants and new editions to the dining and entertainment scene.
- Character meals are back! We tell you where and how to find them.
- Flying into Orland International Airport (aka MCO)? We explain the many ways to from MCO to the House of Mouse.