Anything is possible in the Kingdom of Wishes! Based on Disney’s Wish, this charming middle grade novel retells and expands on the story of the film.
As castle baker, Dahlia knows the perfect recipe for every occasion, and she prepares in advance for whatever she might need or encounter. Dahlia believes that in the royal kitchens–as in life–there is a place for everything and everything should be in its place. But things get stirred up in the magical kingdom of Rosas when Dahlia’s best friend, Asha, discovers that all may not be as perfect as she believed.
Dahlia is whisked up into an adventure of a lifetime. She must sift through her thoughts and feelings–weighing her loyalty to her best friend, her crush on their handsome sorcerer-king, and her innate desire to keep both her kitchen and her life tidy.
Will Dahlia follow the recipe that has been laid out before her or take a risk and mix up something wholly her own?
Check out these other best-selling fan favorites:
- Disney Wish: The Grateful Goat
- Disney/Pixar Elemental: Unlikely Friends
- Disney/Pixar Lightyear: Izzy Hawthrone: Destiny Awaits
- Disney/Pixar Turning Red: The Real R.P.G.: The Story of the Red Panda Girl
- Disney Encanto: A Tale of Three Sisters