Read-Along with Disney!
Andy is about to go to college, and Buzz, Woody, and the rest of his toys can’t decide what to do. Should they let Andy put them in the attic, where they might see him when he comes back, but they’ll never get to play? Or should they try to find another kid to play with them and risk never seeing Andy again? They can’t agree, and so they’re split up!
Follow along with the word-for-word narration as toys try to find each other again!
- By: Ryan T. HigginsIllustrated By: Ryan T. Higgins
- By: Barney Saltzberg
- By: Deborah UnderwoodIllustrated By: Ned Young
- By: Brendán Murphy
- By: Kelly DiPucchioIllustrated By: Brian Biggs
- By: Robert Neubecker
- By: Anica Mrose RissiIllustrated By: Zachariah OHora
- By: Cynthia Rylant
- By: J.E. BrightIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: Alexandra WestIllustrated By: Derek Laufman
- By: bell hooksIllustrated By: Chris Raschka
- By: Ntozake ShangeIllustrated By: Edel Rodriguez
- By: Tara LazarIllustrated By: Ross MacDonald
- By: Laura GodwinIllustrated By: John Wallace
- By: Matthew Cordell