Get ready to cook just like Tiana with this beautiful cookbook, featuring fifty easy and delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princess and her New Orleans restaurant.
You’re never too young to start cooking! Tiana learned the basics from her daddy when she was just a little girl–and with this cookbook for kids, aspiring young chefs can follow in her footsteps.
Featuring simple step-by-step instructions and mouth-watering photos of each dish, this cookbook makes it easy to whip up everything from twists on New Orleans favorites like Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, to delicious desserts like Tiana-Style Beignets, and much more.
In this book, readers will discover:
- Fifty simple and tasty recipes
- A thorough introduction to kitchen basics
- A difficulty rating for each recipe, so brand new chefs know where to start
- Beautiful food photography on every spread
- Charming illustrations of Tiana and her family and friends
- Bonus menus to inspire young chefs to combine recipes and create their own magical feasts