Super Duper Important Facts About Money You Can't Afford to Miss
by: Sarah Wassner Flynn
Cha-ching! Learn everything adults wish they knew about money when they were kids—and more—including how to make it, save it, and multiply it!
While money certainly isn’t everything, one fact is true: No matter where you live in the world, money is a basic necessity. From the clothes on your back to the food on your plate, chances are, money is somehow involved in almost all of your day-to-day activities.
In this book you’ll discover exactly what money is, along with:
- How society went from bartering to using bucks
- Basics of saving (including some brilliant hacks), investing, and interest
- What “credit” really means
- Inventive ways to get your ideas flowing and money growing
- What the stock market is, and how money moves around the world today
- Ins and outs of cryptocurrency and other “new” money
- The importance of giving back—one of the best things a fiscally responsible global citizen can do
- Why being smart with money = a big step toward independence
So jump in, and find out the mind-blowing secrets and stats about money!