Get ready for a trip around the world with the fifth edition of National Geographic Kids Beginner’s World Atlas, the premier atlas for young explorers looking to learn more about the wondrous planet we inhabit.
In this new edition, the map experts at National Geographic have worked with a geography educator to provide:
• Large, colorful maps specifically created for readers 7 to 10 years old
• Updated facts and statistics about the world’s land, people, and animals
• Bright, bold photographs
• Information on what a map is and how to read a map key
• A useful glossary, metric conversion chart, and index
• The most up-to-date, relevant information about the world at an age-appropriate level
The perfect reference for kids to learn about lands close to home or oceans away—ideal for classroom use, homework help, and armchair exploration!